– My family and friends because I have people who love and care for me. I can count on them being there for me.
– Shelter because I have someplace where I can go to stay dry and warm.
– Food: Everyone knows that one, but if you didn’t, food is what keeps us alive and we need it to survive.
– Clothing because it keeps me warm and comfy.
– Freedom because I would hate to be a person in another country and not have the rights like we do.
– The people who fight for us to still have freedom.
– Technology because it helps improve the world and makes it easier for us to do stuff like travel and find out what’s going on (the news).
– Earth and life
– Sports because without them, everyone will become couch potatoes and get really big without being active. Also because after school, kids would get really bored because there would be nothing to do except watch TV and eat.
– School because without school I wouldn’t be smart and wouldn’t ever get to be a sports photographer.
– Jobs because people can help other people depending on what there job is and jobs give people money to afford food, clothes, shelter, etc.
These are the things I am thankful for. Please tell me what you are thankful for. Oh, there’s one more thing I am thankful for:
– I am thankful the Buckeyes are going to play in the Rose Bowl in January.