Details are very important when you are writing. So because of this, we had to write only about the details that are in the book we are reading for the Reading Workshop. I am reading the book, Last Shot, which is written by John Feinstein.
1. Steve, the main character, hates Duke, a college basketball team because Duke is the team that gets everything. For example, he thinks they get away with calls from the referee
2. Steve can be very sarcastic at times because of what people talk about.
3. The setting is in New Orleans.
4. Susan Carol is about 3-4 inches taller than Steve.
5. Steve and Susan Carol get court side seats to the Final Four games.
6. Steve and Susan Carol won a writing contest.
7. Along with the court side seats, they also get to be reporters.
8. Steve and Susan Carol’s Dads both come along.
9. Chip Graber is the star of Minnesota State’s basketball team.
10. Susan Carol is a Duke fan.