In the Reading Workshop, we were supposed to make a list about possible things we could write about when we write our own poetry. But, I was absent that day, so here is my list of topics.
1. Getting braces
2. An annoying little sister.
3. Sports and how much I love playing softball, basketball, and volleyball
4. The best, weirdest group of friends in the world.
5. How much I hate writing poetry 🙂
6. The best vacation spot ever: Disneyworld!!
7. A dumb but protective dog.
8. The sounds my room makes at night.
9. Pumpkin Show
10. The ugliest creatures ever that linger in our backyard.
11. Sleeping in late every weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to let you know, I got the idea for #8 from a poem we worked on in the Reading Workshop. It was called ” night songs”.